Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finally... I'm back at home..!!

I'm back sleeping in my own bed at last..!!!
after days and days of straying outside at my friend's house, Wisma Pengakap, school....
but most of all... i think it's quite worth it...
we can only live this kind of lifestyle during high schools and university days...
really do appreciate every second
although a portion of it really do sucks..full of sick people... sick incidents...
all those 'kuailan' things which makes you really 'tulan' and 'pekchik'...
but without these f**king stuff, how is it to show us what is shiok or enjoyable live...?
i remembered my senior Stanley said 吃得苦中苦,方为人上人 during my 1st scout troop meeting in secondary school...
so those kuailan stuff isn't really bad right?

*i'm good boy lai... sometimes just need to use some rough words for me to describe easily...paiseh ya..^^

No comments: