Sunday, May 11, 2008

exams...

haih... exams coming...
this makes me stressed up...
my parents forfeited me from going dragon boat trainings...
sry js & danny...



first paper for exam is Biology...
well...i don't really got the whole concept yet... too bad...
besides my 'pelangi' Bio reference book kinda sucks... cause it does not help much unlike other refence books...
It's kinda weird for me this year...cause usually during my birthdays i'll be sitting for exam in school, but this year's different.
This year i'll be sitting in school revising cause it falls on 'exam eve'...
hmm... it's good news or bad news..?
besides i have not made up my mind whether i should 'ponteng' on Mon...
just need a quiet place for me to do revising...
O ya... if i 'm going to school on Mon, i'll have a chance to see lots of new haircuts...hehe...
as last week was 'free haircut' day for CLHS students... haha....
poor thing JX, Litchen, Vince, BengHuang, Yungwei etc... kena 'free treatment'...haha...
sry guys... condolences...

2 comments:

Geo乃死小孩也 said...

i oso kena cut hair leh
dint rite my name
lele
u always forget me de
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Noel_Ziyang said...

no la...ur hair cut le u go cut botak marh... almost same...ok lo..if u insist i ma add your name in lo...